Below is a collection of the online resources available to parents:
- Parent Connect provides parents with the ability to monitor student grades and assignment information, attendance and food service account balances securely using your Internet Web Browser at home. All information is updated in real time whenever changes occur. Using Parent Connect, you may also sign up for email notifications, news updates, and emergency phone alerts.
- eNews system allows parents to register their email address and receive important information and updates from school related groups (IE: PTA) Note: eNews is not the same as eFolder, eFolder is the eletronic version of the Friday/Monday folders. Please see the eFolder information page for more information. Also see News Feeds.
- PaySchools program gives parents an easy way to conveniently make school-related payments online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please visit the PaySchools page for more information.
- News Feeds: News and information posted to the District & Schools websites can also be obtained using an RSS feed reader, look for the RSS feed Icon under the news for each school. District News can also be recieved by becomming a fan of our Facebook & Twitter pages.
= RSS Feed Icon
Parents Web Sites:
* The content of the websites or links found below are not maintained or monitored by the Royal Oak Schools.
• Ages and Stages Developmental Screening
• American Library Association Resources for Parents/Kids
• Michigan Department of Education
• Michigan PTA
• National Coalition for Parent Involvement in Education
• National PTA
• Parent Education Resources
• PBS Parents
• Special Education
• Study Skills
• Tools and Tips for Parents
• U.S. Department of Education
• U.S.D.O.E. - Parent Resources
Also See: Search Engines